Breast augmentation can improve the size and appearance of your breasts, and if you want to get maximum advantage of your breast augmentation results, it’s important to get bras that show off your results while properly supporting your breasts. Here are a few tips that can help you get the best bras for your new breasts.
- Get a professional fitting. According to recent studies, more than three-quarters of all women wear the wrong bra size. The wrong size bra can be uncomfortable, fail to support your breasts, and keep you from looking your best. A professional bra fitting is well worth the investment after your breast augmentation.
- Consider specialized bras. If you are still unhappy with your bra selection after a professional bra fitting, it may be because conventional bras are often not the best choice for women with augmented breasts. Nowadays there are several companies offering specialized bras that are properly proportioned for women with breast implants.
- Don’t forget your sports bra. Exercise can be hard on your breasts, whether they are natural or augmented. A properly fitting sports bra is crucial to maintaining your breast augmentation results.
- Celebrate your results. You’ve just done something very special for yourself by getting breast implants. Celebrate your results with a bra or bras that make you feel attractive.
- Don’t forget about work. Although you’re likely to be happy with your results and eager to show them off, not everyone can do this at their job. If your workplace has strict dress code requirements, remember to purchase a minimizer or other bra designed to tone down dramatic results.
Following these tips can help you get the most out of your breast augmentation results so you can wear any outfit with confidence after your surgery.
To learn more about breast augmentation, please contact Dr. Antonio J. Gayoso today to schedule a consultation at his Tampa office.